If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The Christmas Letter; My birthday

Each year I put together a Chstmas Letter for our friends and family. And each year I try to do something different. This year's Christmas Letter wound up with its own blog: http://saturdaymorningpost.blogspot.com.



On a different note, yesterday was my birthday. Sandy made me a very nice cake, and Annika hand painted a little wooden heart for me and put sprinkles on it. It is very cute. She told me she thought I could use it as a paperweight at work.

I took the day (yesterday the eighth) off work. I always do. I don't think people should have to work on their birthday if they don't want to. We went out for PIzza and Sandy bought me a couple pairs of blue jeans and had ordered me some new Corduroy pants, which I have wanted for a long time. Also I got some Marzipan, which I love.

0 comments: