If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm in love with a stripper

We're removing wallpaper and painting our bathroom walls. I dreaded this because I have done it before and it didn't work very well and the walls got messed up. But we got a product called Wallwik EZ-Strip and it works great. The other night I peeled off the top shiny layer of the wallpaer and that left just the paper backing. This stuff, sprayed on the fuzzy stuff thats left, allows it to be removed in huge sheets very easily. And, it's completely non toxic, so Annika could even help. We also bought the Wallwik Skimmer that remove the wet backing stuff without damaging the wall. It works exactly as promised.



http://www.wallwikcompany.com/strippable.asp

I bought a copy of the song I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper) by T-Pain and I think it would be funny to make a video of me stripping the walls to this song.

2 comments:

Michael and Anne 5/18/2006 12:44:00 PM  

I dont see how that bottle can climb a pole and bob it..and I am sure that it is not god's gift to earth.

Kurt Schroeder 5/18/2006 01:58:00 PM  

It's God's gift to people stripping wallpaper.