If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Odd thoughts...

Alternative endings for the Polar Express.

At one time most of my friends could hear the bell, but as the years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she couldn't hear its sweet sound. Though I've grown old, the bell still rings for me, as for all who truly believe.

  • One Christmas the bell didn't ring for me but I found that there was just some dust in it that needed to be cleaned out.
  • Sometimes Santa takes me for a ride on his sleigh and I get to help deliver toys. Other times, the nurse catches me and makes me take my medicine.
  • Little did I know that one by one, my friends had gone deaf, and Sarah was just screwing with me.

0 comments: