If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Shizzle Post

There once was a little word, shizzle.
Thought up by a man called snoop dizzle.
Bewildered for sheezy
And so was my weezy
Til I looked it on on urbandizzle.

In other words:

I concur wholeheartedly my African American brother.

When I am reading stories to Annika at night I like to shizzle-ize words and see her reaction. It's pretty funny. Much like when Jonas switched to reading in Swedish when he lived with me.

Also, it has been said that the people who started using these words stopped using them when white people picked up on it. All I can say is. . .um. . .thanks. And thanks for Johnny B Goode and the Cult of Personality, too. For shizzle.

1 comments:

Kurt Schroeder 6/27/2006 11:28:00 AM  

او يمكنك مثل هذا الكلام. ان الالتباس والجحيم.