If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Our Trip Back to Green Bay

We recently returned from our weekend trip to Waupaca and Green Bay. Highlights were seeing my dad in Waupaca, having fun at Bay Beach, and seeing my old house. (My brother wants to remember it as it was not as it is, so I am putting pictures of the house on a separate page.)

Sandy wrote on her blog about the trip, so you can read her account of the day in Green Bay there. I am choosing to simply post a few pictures of our trip, two of which are stitched together from smaller photos. Here we go:



Alex didn't want to go on any rides alone, so there were few pictures of him. Next time we go, I'll take more, no matter what he is doing.


Women flock to me no matter what I am doing. Here I am helping Alex (who loved the water) enjoy the slide in the lake. Good times to take pictures of my bad hair are: at the lake, at my wedding, any other time is good too.


A Wisconsin badger who lives at the New Zoo. Pre-flattened for rug use.


A panorama of the Green Fountain Inn.


These people didn't forget their picnic basket at home, and, as such, had a nice lunch with a table cloth and all the niceties. I believe that they noticed me when I took this picture.


Sandy is married to me, so this is what our picnic looked like. We ate sandwiches off pictures of ferrets.


A picture with my dad.


The Hospital staff at King wants sick people to stay away from the hospital apparently.


Night sky.


A house owned by the Eisners. They moved into the neighborhood and drained a swamp to build their dream home. These people are lowlifes, in my opinion. I got 4 words for you: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access. These people have been in court more times than Judge Wapner.


A beautiful picture of Annika at a park we stopped at in Tomah on the way back to Rochester.


No comment.


You can take the girl out of Minnesota, and I do believe that our stop at Packer Stadium took the Minnesota out of the girl.


What could be more Wisconsin than a white tail deer? This was taken on my morning run on the railroad tracks.

1 comments:

Heather 7/05/2006 09:50:00 PM  

Great photos.

I see that my picnic style is more like Sandy's than that other group. It totally ruins the picnic idea if you bring a tablecloth anyway.

I was beginning to wonder if you were still out running...