If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Calling all experts

I am an expert at printing. At least I like to think so.

I would like expert opinions on the following topics:

  • http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/070605_wellstone.shtml
    . . .an article on Wellstone's death. My friend Pete was the instructor for one of the co-pilots and has previously commented on the Wellstone plane crash. I would like to know what he thinks about this incident, the RADAR issues involved, etc...

  • The 9-11 Cell Phone calls
    One of my friends works for one of the world's largest cellular antenna distributorships, wpsantennas.com. I would like to know what he thinks about the cell phone calls which were made on 9-11 from the planes. Anyone doubting this angle on the story should take it upon themselves to wonder why Airbus is touting use of cell phones in airplanes as becoming available in 2006. Why was something that is new technology today working in 2001? I have read reports that "Let's Roll" was actually never uttered.

1 comments:

Karen 8/14/2006 05:46:00 PM  

The only comment I am offering is that my father, Gil Hatch, was also an expert in printing. Or photocopying.