If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More than a third of my day. . .

Recently a coworker noted on my blog that I had posted regarding the behavior of my coworkers. And I did. I want to go on record as saying that while I may take advantage of this blog to discuss things I am upset about, or relate a story about my coworkers, I will never make any statement in this blog that I would not say to the person. I will also never name people who I am writing about, if I write about them in any negative way. In the case of the posting in question, I confronted the first person I mentioned, and the second person knows how I feel, too. This is not a place to confront people, but I do feel justified in describing the one third of my day that I spend between these walls at IBM.

As some of my coworkers read this blog, I invite them to comment.

1 comments:

Kurt Schroeder 8/18/2006 10:25:00 PM  

Maybe you can write a fictional blog. I have thought of doing that myself.