If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Why the Internet is Great

While on hold for another queue at IBM, I heard the following lyrics

"It doesn't matter what they say. . .blah blah blah. . .our lips are sealed"

I have always thought that song was really cute. So I googled for the lyrics, which brought me to
The Go-Go's Website. Which brought me to Jane Wiedlin's website. Jane Wiedlin was on a show Sandy and I liked called The Surreal Life" on MTV. And clicking on the "Shopping" page took me to this picture:

So the lead singer of the Go-Go's was Joan of Arc in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, and I have always thought that that person in the movie was really cute. Not as cute as Sandy, or Keanu, but cute in her own little sword wielding way. Which is ironic, because Jane Wiedlin was wielding. . .

And all of this was done while I was holding for help from another group. And that's why the Internet is great.

1 comments:

Sandy 9/09/2006 12:44:00 PM  

I still can't believe that was her...