If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The worst computer technician...ever.

Lately our cable modem Internet service died.
Last night lightning killed our modem, whcih I didn't have connected to a power strip.
I removed the modem and hooked up the computer again.
The cable modem lights were all on, but I couldn't access the Internet.
After about 5 minutes I realized that the cable modem was not plugged into the computer.
Just an admission.

2 comments:

DLcousin 9/16/2006 09:18:00 PM  

Now you know how I feel much of the time!

Kurt Schroeder 9/19/2006 01:40:00 PM  

I should say that the cable modem connection still is slow and will be analyzed by a technician. But it was dead for sure when I didn;t have it plugged in.