If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bathroom Art



I decided that what our bathroom needs is a little art. I think I will buy some fabric (like the one pictures) and stretch it over some canvas and hang it. Much cheaper and more original than buying something.

The one pictured is called Goldfish (portable) and was designed by Heather Ross at Reprodepot.com.

I am sure Karen has been there.

1 comments:

DLcousin 10/20/2006 09:11:00 AM  

Your past is coming back to haunt you. The 8' tall, multiple shades of blue, serpentine piece that was on the living room wall at Brookwood was a piece of Mari Mekko fabric. I've always thought the Finns get it right when it comes to modern design.