If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Is it Valentine's Day already?

"Umm, yeah, I have to go out real quick and. . .fill up the car with gas. And get wrapping paper." "Yeah, I had something planned, why do you ask?"
"No, I don't know why those charges appeared on the Visa card."
"Yeah I'll go return that stuff right now."
"Umm, no I didn't realize that you could consider that distasteful."
"Yes, I know that I have done things like that before."
"Um, because I'll forgot. I'll put some on right now."
"Yeah, ummm. . .of course I remember I got you the same thing back in 2001."
"No I didn't recall that I had got the same thing for you before."
"Of course I remembered, I just didn't have time after work to pick it up."
"Oh, did I forget to sign it? Hold on."
"Yes I realize that you had your gift ready a few weeks ago. That doesn;t mean that I love you less than you love me."
"Of course I was going to do something for the kids. You just did it first."
"I thought you would think this was romantic."
"No I didn't remember that you had already told me that under no circumstance whatsoever you would have wanted me to get you something like this."
"I said I was sorry already."
"No I don't think that Valentines day is just about what I want."
"I thought you liked Russell Stoffers."
"No, this Whitman's Sampler is not lame, I thought it was a box of Godiva."
"Yes I realize that each piece costs you $3 to eat."

"Yes, I do love you. More and more each day."

0 comments: