If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Friday, February 16, 2007

My 6th grade friend

This year I was partnered up with a 6th grade boy in Zumbrota as part of the MentorPlace program that IBM runs with schools. I think the idea is to get the friends to think that old people are cool, too. This week I had to turn in a "Slim-Sam" folder that contained interesting things. I put in some previous bloposts that I printed out, some funny Photoshopped pictures of my family, and a CD of some cool songs and a couple of free PC programs, SketchUp and Celestia. He wrote me earlier in the week to say that he wants to research Charles Schulz for a class project. In response I made him the following SketchUp pictures, which I thought I would share with you.



0 comments: