If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I found Marcus's twin in New Zealand

A nice kid that commented on my home school blog posted a picture of him and his cat. The cat looks just like Marcus:





Check out his blog so his counter goes up. I have always wanted to go to New Zealand ever since I saw a picture of sheep grazing there in a travel magazine at my grandma's house. No country looks more peaceful, in my mind. Plus the Lord of the Rings was filmed there. Long plane ride though...

2 comments:

Sandy 3/18/2007 07:31:00 PM  

Perhaps Marcus would like a reunion???

I'd be more than happy to ship him over.

:)

Heather 3/18/2007 08:51:00 PM  

Ha Sandy!

I'd never seen Marcus before. He's not as social as my cat I guess.