If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, March 26, 2007

My priceless day

Waking up late and stumbling out of the house, hopping on my bike, riding away, realizing I forgot my helmet, riding back to the house, getting my keys from my backpack, going in the house, getting my helmet, putting it on, riding a mile before realizing I forgot to put my backpack on, and having to ride back home home and eventually drive to work--$1. (In gas.)

Kicking a ball into the glass while playing with the kids at home-- $150.

Hearing Owen say, "I need a frickin drink"--priceless.

1 comments:

laker73 3/28/2007 05:28:00 PM  

THAT IS PRICELESS.....
I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH AS HOW I ENDED MY DAY WITH AN INEPT PHARMACIST WHO WAS VERY UNWILLING TO HELP SOLVE WHAT "ALLERGY DRUG" OUR NEW HEALTH INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR...