If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, March 26, 2007

My priceless day

Waking up late and stumbling out of the house, hopping on my bike, riding away, realizing I forgot my helmet, riding back to the house, getting my keys from my backpack, going in the house, getting my helmet, putting it on, riding a mile before realizing I forgot to put my backpack on, and having to ride back home home and eventually drive to work--$1. (In gas.)

Kicking a ball into the glass while playing with the kids at home-- $150.

Hearing Owen say, "I need a frickin drink"--priceless.

1 comments:

laker73 3/28/2007 05:28:00 PM  

THAT IS PRICELESS.....
I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH AS HOW I ENDED MY DAY WITH AN INEPT PHARMACIST WHO WAS VERY UNWILLING TO HELP SOLVE WHAT "ALLERGY DRUG" OUR NEW HEALTH INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR...