If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

An easy $150

So IBM has a physical activity rebate I can get if I exercise this year. I will run a mile and a half, time it, and then work out and run a mile and a half 12 weeks later and check the difference. Then I get my $150.

I'm not a runner I don't run very often, but I bet I can run a mile and a half in 15 minutes now, and I bet I can cut at least 4 minutes off that time w/in 12 weeks.

We'll see.

3 comments:

Sandy 4/27/2007 07:41:00 AM  

Yeah, and when you're all done we can buy like 100 dozen donuts!!!

Heather 4/27/2007 11:30:00 PM  

Seriously? That's actually a great incentive...I'd be tempted for that money. Of course I'd probably keel over from the exertion and have to be rushed to the ER, which would totally wipe out any profit.

Kurt Schroeder 5/01/2007 03:49:00 PM  

I ran a mile and a half in a little over 16 minutes. Annika ran a mile in the same amount of time. My time was not perfectly recorded because I spent some time trying to get her to run more, going back, etc... But she kept me going. We'll try to run more often together around the neighborhood. She's so fun to be around.