If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Now all I need is a frame and our bathroom is complete.



This will make sense to a few people. I was going to keep it for a surprise, but I told Sandy all about it. I am thinking that a nice black or silver frame job will make the postcard stand out and will nicely compliment our bathroom.

1 comments:

Nolan Anderson 8/11/2011 12:53:00 PM  

Hmm... Looks good! Would you share a picture of your bathroom? You've mentioned that you're adding frames in there and I'm curious of how it looks as a whole. Who knows? Others may find some design inspiration in your bathroom. =)