If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sandy lost 50 pounds and she's proud of it...

God damn it! That's like a hundred bucks.

How much is 50 pounds?

  • Well, if 1 person weighing 50 pounds was stretched to the length of a lake boat, they would be 12,000 inches long, or approximately .004 pounds per inch.
  • A bag of air weighing 50 pounds would contain approximately 18,899 liters of air. You would need a lake boat to carry the bag.
  • 50 pounds in 800 ounces.
  • If you bought a 50 pound bag of rock salt, I think it would make 2 larges batches of ice cream.
  • 50 pounds is the weight of both of my arms and my head. I think. Not quite sure.
All kidding aside, I would just like to point out the fact that Sandy has a fantastic ability to make a plan and stick with it. She keeps track of everything she eats and is really good about modifying recipes to make them better while being more healthy at the same time. She does this about every aspect of her life. Given a problem, she will solve it with her intelligence, hard work, and dedication.

Rock on baby!

0 comments: