If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Feisty Fawn

Hey there my little Feisty Fawn. Yeah you. Bring your little round self over here and let me slide you in. You are what I need right now. You are such a hard little worker. Everything bout you seems just right, you know. Like someone really cared about you. You know what, Windows crashed on me yesterday, and I was feeling sad. But then you came around, and made everything better. Can you find those documents I lost? You can? Awesome. How did you know how to do that? I guess you're just smart. Oh, you got my Charter cable modem working. Thanks. And now I see you've found my camera and are downloading pictures. . .we can post them on the Internet for everyone to see.

Check out Feisty Fawn.

2 comments:

Sandy 9/27/2007 03:45:00 PM  

Ummm....you are talking about me, right?

Jonas DahlĂ©n 9/30/2007 06:10:00 AM  

How about testing "Gutsy Gibbon" -- and a good nickname for you :-)