If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Roughing It

As you know by now the Schroeder family is NO PLACE FOR WIMPS.

That is why, due to the fact that we had some trouble with hand singeing and water boil-age on our last camp outing, I decided to invest in a portable stove.

We had lots of options of course:

The Snow Peak Giga Power Manual Stove


The MSR Dragonfly


The Coleman Exponent™ Fyrestorm SS


The Coleman Exponent™ Feather 442 Dual-Fuel Stove


So which did I choose? Which one best suited the best cook on 3rd Avenue?

This one:

The ChefMaster Professional Portable Butane Stove


Because camping technology should never get in the way of actually eating.
$34.95 from Rochester Restaurant Supply.

2 comments:

JimLizandJordan 7/19/2008 01:44:00 PM  

Kurt I dont have your email address can I get it, what do you know about SEO for websites? james@upnortharchery.com is my email

Kurt Schroeder 8/04/2008 10:45:00 PM  

WORKS GREAT.