If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breathe - Just Breathe

I live in Minnesota.

I have no reason to be concerned what my Republican coworkers think about the election. Their votes will not affect the Presidency.

That gives me peace of mind, and I can relax. That's one very good thing about the electoral college. Not only does it make the candidates have to care about all the states and not just focus on the big ones, but it frees me from worry about this race.

1 comments:

Karen 9/11/2008 11:52:00 AM  

I raise my glass to you: blue state to blue state.

I feel a wee bit like my hands are tied, though. NY will go for Obama, that much is a given. So what can I do to really make the difference? We had an invitation from the campaign to join a group canvassing in PA, just three hours from here. Dirk talked me out of it, but I wish I'd gone.

Do you think that MN is slowly turning purple?