If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Green Bay Sons of Norway



A few things of interest about this picture.

The short I was wearing was a T-shirt for the F-117A Stealth aircraft. I saw it take off in Duluth back in 1994. The day I drove there to see it I was listening to a Madonna's Greatest Hits tape, and also visited my now ex-girlfriend Tricia. At that time, Terese Davis was still in her Chiropractic office in Hermantown, and I saw her, too.

The first head of the Green Bay Sons of Norway lodge had a fun tubing party at a cabin in Wisconsin one weekend, and Erik and I attended. We drove Mom's 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera there and I think we both used inflatable green air mattresses as tubes. Afterwards there was some kind of bonfire which we mostly ignored in place of hanging around the front yard talking to other young people.

1 comments:

ellen 9/22/2008 09:16:00 PM  

Have you been digging through some old boxes? The Olds was an'86. I sold the '82 Pontiac (lemon) to buy it.