It's hard to think about topping last year's letter, which took a couple months to prepare. And as my only goal every year is to out do the previous year's letter, I have a few options:
- Not doing one at all. This would be the equivalent of a reboot. I could just throw in the towel and send out a picture of my kids that says Merry Christmas.
- Doing an 80's themed old-fashioned photocopied clip art Christmas letter.
- Finally implement the Christmas letter from space idea.
- Hand deliver Christmas cards and/or carol at everyone's home.
- Send out a signed and autographed copy of last years Christmas letter picture.
- Let the kids take over and do whatever they want.
- Spent a couple months doing this year's letter and then give myself a break and do something crappy next year.
- Plan H.