If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am starting to work on the Christmas letter

It's hard to think about topping last year's letter, which took a couple months to prepare. And as my only goal every year is to out do the previous year's letter, I have a few options:

  1. Not doing one at all. This would be the equivalent of a reboot. I could just throw in the towel and send out a picture of my kids that says Merry Christmas.
  2. Doing an 80's themed old-fashioned photocopied clip art Christmas letter.
  3. Finally implement the Christmas letter from space idea.
  4. Hand deliver Christmas cards and/or carol at everyone's home.
  5. Send out a signed and autographed copy of last years Christmas letter picture.
  6. Let the kids take over and do whatever they want.
  7. Spent a couple months doing this year's letter and then give myself a break and do something crappy next year.
  8. Plan H.
Plan H.

Hmm....

1 comments:

ellen 5/29/2009 02:25:00 PM  

I'm liking # 4, but the kids will need passports!