If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Carpet Repair

Let's add carpet repair to the lists of tasks which I have attempted and will not be wanting to try again. The dog chewed up some bedroom carpeting and I had to replace a 5' x 1' section between the bedroom and the closet. Seam repair glue seems a bit sticky.

2 comments:

Rug Repair 9/06/2010 11:17:00 PM  

Carpet repair is something we all come across over time, if you need help call a professional to fix the problem.

Alena Mauer 7/18/2014 05:20:00 PM  

I have some bubbles in my carpet. It is a fairly new home so I don't know why it is doing this. I need to get it fixed though before it gets worse.

Alena | http://www.carpetcareservices.com.au/services,emergency.html