If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Todays events

  • Discussed the creation of an AS4PRT blog for our team at IBM to post tips and tricks and news regarding iSeries print.

  • Bought a new lawnmower - A Lawnboy with a 4 cyclinder honda engine. It was kinda spendy but is well made, and was a joy to mow with. I used the bagger and also mulched with it and it performed very well. It makes me want to take better care of my lawn.
    One interesting note -- the manual shows how to clean it by praying water near the right side of the deck when it is running. Very interesting, and clever.

  • Mowed my neighbors front lawn after he joked about me doing it after I was done with mine.

  • Ordered more movies from NetFlix which we joined last week. I am now (11 pm) trying to figure out how to make a link to my NetFlix queue on my blog.

  • Yesterday I joined Mp3search.ru. Lots of songs all at 10 cents a piece. It looks interesting but the quality of the MP3 downloads sure varies. First album downloaded was God Shuffled His Feet by the Crash Test Dummies--their first and best album. I want to get some musicals and Sarah Brightman for Annika. They also have the Beatles which no one else has. Very interesting.

  • I'm falling alseep at the keyboardddddddddddd

0 comments: