If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Annika's trip to Australia

Yesterday afternoon when I got home, I was playing with the kids downstairs. Annika came up to me and told me that she would be going on a trip soon. After talking to her and questioning her for a few minutes, I got the whole story:

  • She would be flying to Australia with bunny after dinner.
  • She would be packing for the trip after dinner.
  • She was going to being a snack with her.
  • She told me that Mom and I were supposed to take good care of Yorkie and Marcus when she was gone.
  • She would be gone for three days.
  • When she got to Australia she would be staying at the house of someone who was not home. (Actually, she said that they would be visiting someone else for three days so they would be gone.)
  • She was going to send us a letter.
I told her that if she had any questions while she was over there or needed help getting home, that she could ask a police officer. She asked me if they would put her in jail. I said no.

. . .

After dinner Annika went to bed. Which is good because I'd miss her if she had gone, and I don't think that feeling will ever change.

0 comments: