If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Alex is walking now!

Sandy and I think that Alex has been holding out on us. She just called me to say that Alex is walking behind a little walker in the family room. Long distances. I think that Alex can do a lot more than he does, he just wants to be able to do it well before people see him. Owen is maybe more of a risk taker that way... "Look dad I can climb the crib! Look mom I can stand on top of the kitchen table." I can't tell you how many times I have found Owen pinned under the little red and yellow car on our concrete driveway. He knows where the door is, he just likes to climb out the windows. He's like Bo Duke. Alex is maybe more like a young Uncle Jesse. Annika is definately Rosco P. Coltrane. I think that Bunny is Flash.

1 comments:

Michael and Anne 10/21/2005 11:14:00 AM  

Kurt, you are slacking on the blog.