If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Owen has Pneumonia, and I've got Shrine Circus Fever!

We took Owen in to the doctor on Thursday and they diagnosed him with croup. Today, Sandy brought him into the ER where they told her Owen has pneumonia. Sandy had to drive around town picking up Albuterol and renting a nebulizer to administer it. We get him up every few hours and he breathes the steamed medicine through a little mask. He cried at first, but he seems to get used to it. I had pneomonia when I was young and I remember that it feels terrible.

Tomorrow (Saturday) Annika dn I will go to the Shrine circus that is in town. Last time we went she didn't like this one act where a clown on a diving board kept falling and hurting himself, and she said that she didn't want to go to the circus. However, she wants to go on an elephant ride, so she changed her mind. Sandy and my Mom will stay home with the kids. I don't like clowns either, but I want to see the sides of the Tiger cages collapse they did last time. One tiger fell off a little platform thing, and they had to keep pushing the walls out. Also, I have this belief that when the circus is in town, you must make the pilgrimmage. The more shady seeming the circus, the more you are obligated to go, in my opinion. Plus, last time we won a bike.

0 comments: