If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Friday, November 11, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

Today is my brother-in-law Mike's birthday. I bet he's gonna eat a lot of cake, because he's one of them cake eater types.

Mike has taken me a on a lot of ride-alongs and he's a really fun guy. Maybe today he will bust some prostitutes or tackle a guy running away from him holding a crack pipe. Whatever he does, he'll have lots of fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

1 comments:

Kurt Schroeder 11/11/2005 12:32:00 PM  

The writing in this post was pretty lame and so was the picture. I could have done better if I would have spent more time. It's the story of my life.