If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

We had a great Christmas

Sandy and I made a conscious decision not to go nuts buying presents, and told people we didn't need anything for our kids or ourselves. And people responded by giving lots of wonderful things so we kinda feel like heels. The top presents of the season were:

  • DVD Burner and Family DVD from Uncle Mike

    Mike just went nuts apparantly and decided we were worthy of this. Mike is the master of the photo montage, so I have a lot to live up to. He's pretty good at making interactive DVD menus, too. I will respond by creating a new video of our family and maybe a movie.

  • Huge stuffed Animals and double headed shower system from Mom

    I looked at the shower kit and thought: "This is not gonna work." I installed it and it totally works. When I redo the bathroom I will be plumbing for an additional showerhead. Everyone should have one of these things.

  • Civilization IV from Erik

    I was up til 3 am playing and then I tried to win by beating Ghandi. Didn't happen.

  • A Roller Coaster from Santa

  • A box of Golden Grahams I bought Sandy for our Anniversary.

    We decided not to exchange presents but I had to get something anyway.
This week we'll be buying a new computer from my friend Alex, so I'll install the DVD Burner in that.

0 comments: