If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Annika Video

Well, I finished Annik'a Birthday DVDs this morning at about 2 AM. The DVD burner had been having trouble with buffer underruns when I made VCDs and SVCDs with it, so instead of normal DVD media, I went out to OfficeMax and bought some DVD+RW media. That way, I figured, if I got an error I could just redo it. I never got an error. But I did redo it a few times, working to make the menu just the way I wanted it.

I am sending out DVDs to our mom's and Uncle Mike. If anyone else wants one, please tell me. But make sure to tell me if your DVD player supports DVD+RW. Because if it doesn't, it won't work. I can burn it in another format, like SVCD or DVD-R.

Mike, let the DVD Menu editing wars commence. :-)

** Addendum ** I reburned the DVD as DVR-R for compatibility.

0 comments: