If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A night of excitement

Sandy might not know how to take a washer and dryer apart, as she has seen me do at odd hours of the night, but she she sure knows how to keep a laundry room clean. Last nights exciting tasks:

  • Flush out the water heater
  • Clean under the washer and dryer
  • Clean the dryer vent
  • Clean the washing machine
    • 1 cup of bleach, 2 cups of soap. No clothes.
    • Bet you didn't know that was even a recommended procedure.
    • There seems to be some oily substance slowly seeping from the washing machine so I'll have to deal with that sometime soon.
    • I go to http://repairclinic.com for all of my home appliance needs.

2 comments:

Sandy 3/30/2006 09:29:00 AM  

Wait till you see what I have planned for tonight...i'll give you a hint ok? It involves washer hoses and softener salt!

Kurt Schroeder 3/30/2006 11:48:00 AM  

Wait til you see what I have planned for you tonight...i'll give you a hint ok? It involves...oh wait people in our family can read this..