If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Compton, MN


Well, it's a lazy day in Rochester. This morning I rolled to work in my '97. I've just been kicking it here and I can't wait til I get home to my wife and kids. Then I'll settle down for a little pimping, a little ho'ing. I'll go on a date with Denise and maybe see if I can pick pickup some new dance moves. I'll trick out my low-rider with some better rims, get a new tatoo, and then run over to the gym to pump iron. To end my day, I'll take trip back home to pick up some homies and go and do some drive bys in a nearby neighborhood. It's very likely they will get shot and killed. I'll pick up the money in their pockets, any guns they may have dropped, and take out the rest of the rival gang by myself (as always). Then I'll go home and park my car in the garage, and save my game, and go to bed.

Like I said, it's a lazy day in Rochester, but when you're playing Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, the nights are fun, for shizzle.

2 comments:

Michael and Anne 4/08/2006 10:42:00 PM  

It is nice to hear that you are chillin' with your ho. Hope your little peeps are kickin it. Fo shizzle my wizzle.

Kurt Schroeder 4/10/2006 07:27:00 AM  

I don't believe in using cheats or walkthroughs if you can truly help it, but I will say this:

Bet all your money on the worst horse at the off-track betting place. Use Save and Restore to retry if your horse fails. It takes about 3 wins to get tens of millions of dollars.

((($10,000)x12)x12)x12)=$$$