If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Donald Trump and Citizen Kane

Recently I watched Citizen Kane for the first time. I wanted to watch it after seeing The Fog of War by Errol Morris and finding some interesting clips on his website. One of them was a movie never finished, in which famous people were to be interviewed about the movies they most admired.

http://www.errolmorris.com/content/aborted/projects_donald.html

from the clip...

Errorl Morris "If you could give Charles Foster Kane advice, what would it be?
Donald Trump "Get yourself a different woman."

2 comments:

Heather 6/02/2006 10:09:00 PM  

I haven't seen Citizen Kane. Is it still worth watching if you already know the "Rosebud"?

Kurt Schroeder 6/05/2006 07:22:00 AM  

It's worth it. The best part about the movie isn't the ending anyway, it's the movie itself. I can have Sandy bring you a copy at the next park day.