If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Friday, May 26, 2006

More Thoughts on Music. . .

A friend of mine has a very eclectic music collection, from which I happened to borrow and copy 2 CDs - Public Enemy's It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back and Radiohead's OK Computer. Last year both of these albums were voted #1 and #2 of the last 20 years by the readers of Q Magazine. Here's my point - there is a lot of great music that I don't own. I got copies of these two albums by luck. A short list of some of the other famous people for which I own any music would be:

The Beatles
Elvis (bought a copy of Polk Salad Annie online yesterday though)
Nirvana
Pink Floyd
Bob Dylan (Sandy and I actually walked out on his concert in Duluth. In retrospect - completely stupid.)
Janis Joplin
Johnny Cash
Hank Williams
. . .
and many others.

I guess in this post I'm just being honest. There is a lot of classic stuff I don't own. But I'm working on it.

0 comments: