If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Used Cars


This picture was my idea. I need to take it again in color for posterity. I always think it's a good idea to have a picture of the family car(s). I only wish I wouldn't have cut off the feet. Oh well. next time I'll draw some chalk lines on the ground so I know where to stand. The cars were parked on slight diagonals in the driveway and the camera was placed on a ladder.

My mother has a Toyota Solara and my brother Erik has a Camry, too. Even my Aunt Caroline Uncle Delton have a Camry. I guess we know what works and stick with it. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: