If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Karen is intrigued

That's what I am looking for folks. Intrigue. A raised eyebrow. Perhaps a raised unibrow if you are like that guy that sits a few desks down from me and smells like. . .programmer. You know the guy I'm talking about. The one where are first you feel really bad for his wife and then you realize that based his armpit stains alone no woman would allow him to leave the house anyway. And then later on you meet the wife and feel sorry for the guy instead and realize why he looks the way he does? I mean, who wears house dresses to a Christmas party anyway? Yes, kind of like that.

I suppose you might want a hint.

Fine. But it's fuzzy. Like that guy's coffee cup.

1 comments:

Karen 7/12/2006 04:52:00 PM  

You're killing me. But as I know you'll appreciate me just as much when I am your dead bloggie, I guess that it's all okay.