If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Business Venture

Well, the Packer season is right around the corner and you know what that means, I need money to get some tickets! I picked up this little baby at a closeout sale at a local sewing center. I will be offerring to embroider Packer logos on everything from hats to kids mittens. A lady at work asked me to try embroidering her kids John Deer Tractor onto a T-shirt so that was my first try. I'm going to upgrade to something with a higher quality stitch regulator. . .Here's a shot of it on the table in my work room. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Sandy 8/30/2006 12:32:00 PM  

the family portrait in the background is a nice touch!

Kurt Schroeder 8/30/2006 01:10:00 PM  

I offer a 15% discount and free shipping to New York residents.

Karen 8/30/2006 02:22:00 PM  

Hey! Wait a minute....this must be a ploy to get me to write a post for my blog....

DLcousin 8/30/2006 02:54:00 PM  

And you could pick up a bit more spare change if you'd enter and win at the Minnesota State Fair!

DLcousin 8/30/2006 02:56:00 PM  

Oops, is your camera having color confusion? As I recall the Packer colors are green & gold. What's with the pink & white, unless you were enhancing Annika's ballet costume!

Sandra 8/30/2006 04:24:00 PM  

Kurt - I could had swear that this was true!
My son Eduardo(who loves to live on a different world then the one we live) often mix reality with fiction. That I understand because he loves to play video games and read fiction books.
Maybe that explain why this posting?

lynsalyns 8/31/2006 07:11:00 AM  

Go Bills! :) You can take the girl out of NY, but you can't take NY out of the girl.