If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Business Venture

Well, the Packer season is right around the corner and you know what that means, I need money to get some tickets! I picked up this little baby at a closeout sale at a local sewing center. I will be offerring to embroider Packer logos on everything from hats to kids mittens. A lady at work asked me to try embroidering her kids John Deer Tractor onto a T-shirt so that was my first try. I'm going to upgrade to something with a higher quality stitch regulator. . .Here's a shot of it on the table in my work room. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Sandy 8/30/2006 12:32:00 PM  

the family portrait in the background is a nice touch!

Kurt Schroeder 8/30/2006 01:10:00 PM  

I offer a 15% discount and free shipping to New York residents.

Karen 8/30/2006 02:22:00 PM  

Hey! Wait a minute....this must be a ploy to get me to write a post for my blog....

Amy 8/31/2006 07:11:00 AM  

Go Bills! :) You can take the girl out of NY, but you can't take NY out of the girl.