If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Monday, August 28, 2006

New Project - Squigglevision

When Sandy and I were first dating we used to watch a show on Comedy Central called Dr. Katz. It used a technique known as "Squigglevision" to generate the movement of crudely drawn pictures. I decided that I will create a program that takes static images and makes Squigglevision images (animated gifs) from them. I think these would be very useful to use in my home movies of the kids.

The program I will use to do this will probably be ImageMagick.

The example shown here is the best one I could find using Google's Image Search. It's kinda weird.

1 comments:

Stavanger 8/28/2006 02:58:00 PM  

aw very nice, love the effects of the images, can't wait to see the program you create.

----------------
http://www.blogcrowds.com/