If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pluto is no longer a planet

Who f**king cares.

My first grade science book had a picture of a brontosaurus wading chest deep swamp water and as it turns out, that wasn't true either. The acknowledgement that Pluto no longer classifies as a planet is simply a reflection of how science works. Very few people have seen it, fewer people know anything about it, and no one will be affected by it. I will just change the mnemonic by which I remember the planets from:

My Very Educated Mother Just Showed Us Nine Planets.

to:

My Very Educated Mother Just Showed Us Neptune.


Let's all move on.

1 comments:

Charlemagne Stavanger 8/28/2006 03:01:00 PM  

i agree in a sense, its not like by downgrading pluto it cease to exist. I'mean pluyo is still there right? or is it?