If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Now maybe people will listen

What I have been discussing off an on since 2001 is not in the mainstream media. CNN today has an article on the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. From the article:

"Things are happening," said co-founder James Fetzer, a retired philosophy professor at the University of Minnesota Duluth, who maintains, among other claims, that some of the hijackers are still alive. "We're going to continue to do this. Our role is to establish what really happened on 9/11."
Comments please. What do YOU believe? Have you looked into any of the evidence contrary to the government story? Link to a previous post which no one had the guts to comment on.

If you don't care to look into the 9-11 conspiracy theories, or JFK, perhaps you would dare to click on this or for the WIKI dislikers -- this.

6 comments:

Sandy 8/09/2006 12:39:00 PM  

I have to admit, it is a little mind blowing! (And Kurt knows I'm not one to admit these things.)

Karen 8/09/2006 02:56:00 PM  

I don't know what to think. When I do think about 9/11, I think about smoke and fire and the kind of fear no one should ever know - and the seven miles between me and the WTC site were like a million miles. All we saw was the plume of smoke, and the thousands of people walking north, to safety. All we knew was that we were stuck there, with all the bridges and tunnels closed.

I do believe that the American government had a hand in the events of 9/11, but not necessarily in this manner. Our foreign policies, our belief in our invincibility, and our lack of care led to that day's event, no doubt. But the notion that it could have been planned and executed by American interests is too unpalatable for me to consider. And I mean just that - I think my dreams are still bad enough that I would stick my head in the sand in order to take shelter from the notion that we could literally visit that horror upon ourselves.

Kurt Schroeder 8/09/2006 03:52:00 PM  

WTC 7 was definately "pulled" (brought down on purpose) because it collapsed and wasn;t damaged before it did. It makes no frickin sense why it would wall the way it did.

Kurt Schroeder 8/09/2006 03:56:00 PM  

WTC 7 falling

Heather 8/09/2006 06:22:00 PM  

I am pretty sure that there have been no studies on how a 110-story building would withstand a direct hit from an airplane, therefore there is no control to compare the 9/11 attacks to. How would anyone know that tiny explosions wouldn't take place, or that the building wouldn't disintegrate as they did?

All I know is that when I heard about the first plane hitting (my Mom called me at work), I immediately felt a profound sense of sorrow and began to cry. At the time, thinking it was a random accident, I was sad for those people in the airplane and at work in the tower on the floors where the plane hit. My co-workers thought I was losing my marbles I'm sure.

The rest of the events I heard on the radio. I cried a lot of tears for all those people. And for my memories of a NYC that I would never be able to return to.

Kurt Schroeder 8/10/2006 09:15:00 AM  

Instead of making further comments on this post I will be posting a large entry regarding my feelings on 9-11 and the associated evidence. For the mean time, you may want to read a story about and watch Jim Fetzer on Fox News. Never try to spin Jim Fetzer. He'll outFOX your ass. Brilliant.