If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Slowed down my posting...

I know I've been posting less...I'm sorry but I'm not writing for others anyway, but I feel like I owe people something when I don't post. Sandy writes a post every night and posts it the next day. I'm just not that specific about it.

I did get a new e-mail address, kurt@kurtandsandy.com.

I guess that's enough for today. Oh, I also saw IBM CEO Sam Palmisano and MN Governor Tim Pawlenty at the Rochester 50th Anniversary Event. I went up and talked to Sam. He seemed like a nice guy. I'm voting for Mike Hatch for Governor though. Sorry Tim.

2 comments:

Sandy 8/01/2006 09:15:00 AM  

You're just jealous of my extremem organizational skills!!!!!

Karen 8/01/2006 05:07:00 PM  

If there was anyway for you to send along a "HATCH for GOVERNOR" sign, well, then I would just be tickled pink!