If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Slowed down my posting...

I know I've been posting less...I'm sorry but I'm not writing for others anyway, but I feel like I owe people something when I don't post. Sandy writes a post every night and posts it the next day. I'm just not that specific about it.

I did get a new e-mail address, kurt@kurtandsandy.com.

I guess that's enough for today. Oh, I also saw IBM CEO Sam Palmisano and MN Governor Tim Pawlenty at the Rochester 50th Anniversary Event. I went up and talked to Sam. He seemed like a nice guy. I'm voting for Mike Hatch for Governor though. Sorry Tim.

2 comments:

Sandy 8/01/2006 09:15:00 AM  

You're just jealous of my extremem organizational skills!!!!!

Karen 8/01/2006 05:07:00 PM  

If there was anyway for you to send along a "HATCH for GOVERNOR" sign, well, then I would just be tickled pink!