If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Flight 93?

I have never looked into what happened on Flight 93 on 9/11. However, today I heard someone say "Let's Roll " so I decided to look it up.

Oh dear.

The impact hole. This actually looks like what a kid would draw if asked to draw a picture of a plane crash. Also, one would think that airplanes would be equipped with flight software that would try to recover from a vertical crash.


The explosion? That looks like a bomb.


This doesn't look believeable to me. And if one thing is not believeable, the rest of something is usually not believeable, either.

Now here is a debris field I can believe:


Here's an idea. There must be a plane this size that will be retired soon. Let's load it with fuel and use a remote control to smash it into the ground nose first. We can set up cameras and everything. If the impact looks anything similiar to Flight 93's, and there is very little debris, I'd say that people who doubt that it happened should worry about something else. If it doesn't look like this, then I'd say that we need more evidence of what really happened.

Comments?

0 comments: