If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

An Interesting Day

Today I did a few things:

  • Went to work and said AVAIL for about 3 hours. At one point everyone in my queue sat available. This means we were waiting for calls and all backlog calls needed to be made.
  • I played with a little flash game called Line Rider. I got it to do a backflip, and let the kids play with it a bit.
  • Went to the grocery store (Hy-Vee) and got some milk, cat food, and cracked corn for the birds. The first time I saw a Hy-Vee was on a trip back from Colorado with Erik and Mom. We came through Iowa to see Matthew at Luther College in Decorah. That same night I also saw my first underbody neon light kit. I still think those things look cool.
  • Drove from Hy-Vee over to Subway. Kicked it old school by ordering a my sandwich cut the original way (the middle removed and placed on top). The girl who took my order said she had never done it that way. I said, "that's like sayingt you have never seen Star Wars." She said, "I haven't." The other girl working there said she hadn't either. . .
  • When I came home, Sandy had written a wonderful blog post about me. Well, I complimented her on it and she said that it was badically about how I am different. I thought, I know--that's why it was such a good post.
  • The idea occurred to me to post a movie with me slam dunking a basketball wearing dress clothes. I'll do it sometime this weekend. I guess I am thankful for my vertical leap, as well as my family and friends.
  • This bullet intentionally left blank. In other words. This bullet is a blank.

0 comments: