If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

An Interesting Day

Today I did a few things:

  • Went to work and said AVAIL for about 3 hours. At one point everyone in my queue sat available. This means we were waiting for calls and all backlog calls needed to be made.
  • I played with a little flash game called Line Rider. I got it to do a backflip, and let the kids play with it a bit.
  • Went to the grocery store (Hy-Vee) and got some milk, cat food, and cracked corn for the birds. The first time I saw a Hy-Vee was on a trip back from Colorado with Erik and Mom. We came through Iowa to see Matthew at Luther College in Decorah. That same night I also saw my first underbody neon light kit. I still think those things look cool.
  • Drove from Hy-Vee over to Subway. Kicked it old school by ordering a my sandwich cut the original way (the middle removed and placed on top). The girl who took my order said she had never done it that way. I said, "that's like sayingt you have never seen Star Wars." She said, "I haven't." The other girl working there said she hadn't either. . .
  • When I came home, Sandy had written a wonderful blog post about me. Well, I complimented her on it and she said that it was badically about how I am different. I thought, I know--that's why it was such a good post.
  • The idea occurred to me to post a movie with me slam dunking a basketball wearing dress clothes. I'll do it sometime this weekend. I guess I am thankful for my vertical leap, as well as my family and friends.
  • This bullet intentionally left blank. In other words. This bullet is a blank.

0 comments: