If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Easter Bunny Came a Little Too Early. . .



A few days ago Sandy came in and reported she had found some "sleeping" wildlife outside. Looks like this little guy had a problem finishing his last meal.



After I took these snapshots I took his little body out to the back fence and put it on the ground and covered it with leaves and grass clippings. At one point I thought he might be in shock, but he was pretty cold. Such a beautiful animal.

3 comments:

Heather 12/05/2006 09:07:00 PM  

You are such a soft-hearted person Kurt. And I mean that in the nicest way...Minnesota nice even.

I see how Sandy fell in love and is driven nuts at the same time.

Just like all of us "happily married" people!

Some of the things that endeared me most to Craig also drive me insane at the same time.

But it's all good.

Kurt Schroeder 12/06/2006 12:20:00 AM  

Thanks, Heather.

laker73 12/07/2006 09:29:00 PM  

Sad, oh so sad!!