If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Findings in 12 year old study on teen Marijuana use. . .

show that teen use of Marijuana does not necessarily predict drug or alcohol abuse. In other words, Marijuana is not a gateway drug. Put down the pipe and read more about the study.

However, I knew this already. Denis Leary told me a long time ago in his No Cure for Cancer routine:

What was the problem with just smoking a joint, eating a couple of Twinkies, and going to sleep? Was that a problem? They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to f--king carpentry. That's the problem, folks. People getting high going, "Wow man, this box would make an excellent bong! *snort* This guy's head would make an excellent bong! *snort*" Relax! That's why I stopped doing drugs in the first place. Not because I didn't like 'em, but because I didn't want to build anything, ok?

0 comments: