If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Findings in 12 year old study on teen Marijuana use. . .

show that teen use of Marijuana does not necessarily predict drug or alcohol abuse. In other words, Marijuana is not a gateway drug. Put down the pipe and read more about the study.

However, I knew this already. Denis Leary told me a long time ago in his No Cure for Cancer routine:

What was the problem with just smoking a joint, eating a couple of Twinkies, and going to sleep? Was that a problem? They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to f--king carpentry. That's the problem, folks. People getting high going, "Wow man, this box would make an excellent bong! *snort* This guy's head would make an excellent bong! *snort*" Relax! That's why I stopped doing drugs in the first place. Not because I didn't like 'em, but because I didn't want to build anything, ok?

0 comments: