If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blades to Balley - Their Apology Letter

I appreciated your letter informing me of this complaint and I wanted to let you know that I have spoken with Mr. Schroeder about the situation. I acknowledged to him that my statements were unprofessional and apologized for not having handled this in a better manner. I did explain to him what the differences are in the product we offer but that I was totally in error in the way in which I had approached the situation. I believe we came to a resolution of the problem. I have thanked Mr. Schroeder for his honesty and I am hopeful that he will remain a customer. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to respond and the chance to look at a situation and learn how we can improve our services.

Cris Fischer - Owner/President Blades to Ballet, Inc.
She even offered to sharpen my skates for free. I politely declined for now.

1 comments:

DLcousin 1/18/2007 07:46:00 AM  

At last...a letter of apolpgy in which the offender takes responsibility for her actions rather than being "sorry" for how the recipient reacted to it, i.e., the person I was talking to didn't get my meaning. "Papa Razzi" like.