If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Resolutions. . .and Reservations

First of all I'd like to say that Sandy and I have started awarding prizes for Christmas letters, and the first one goes to . . . Renee Specht!

So it's 2007 and already I have reservations, and resolutions. . .

  • Iraq government's decision to hang Saddam Hussein. Barbaric and unwarranted. Sure the guy killed many people, but the way he went down makes him a sympathetic figure and will only promote more violence.
  • I will drink less pop.
  • I will not eat any and all candy that I see.
  • I will watch more movies and read more books.
  • That's it for now...

3 comments:

Sandy 1/02/2007 12:17:00 PM  

I'm not sure if you can possibly watch MORE movies than you already do. The industry doesn't produce them that fast, honey.

laker73 1/02/2007 05:50:00 PM  

I will also say thank you on your blog too, Kurt!
I also thought the poem your mom submitted was great! She is always so clever.....

gert 1/07/2007 01:28:00 PM  

Your post is on target another excellent reason for people (you and me) to stop fearing the big stacks... and to stop bullying the small stacks. I think you have a great blog here! It was quite useful reading, found some good/nice stuff in here. Thanks! I have a Website It pretty much covers betting and poker solutionrelated stuff and more than one opportunity.
Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :>>