If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Thoughts for the day



Things I like:

  • Relaxing at home on a day off without a care in the world.
  • Children that behave themselves are are genuinely happy to have a story quiet story read to them.
  • Children who do not climb on me.
  • Tylenol
  • Bags of Frozen Peas
  • That my wife gave me a baby monitor.
  • Being brought a plate of cookies by my children.
Things I don't like
  • The Eagles' song The Best of My Love being played during a medical procedure. As I said to the doctor after being given a local anesthetic below the belt. . ."I think the Eagles are dead below the waist, too."
  • Waddling
  • Dull pain
  • Wincing
  • Paying for four kids to attend college
  • Laughing (but just for today)
  • Infomercials
  • Doctors who laugh during any invasive procedure.

2 comments:

Michael and Anne 12/31/2006 01:49:00 AM  

Dude! Your xmas gift which is a nutcracker is on the way.

Michael and Anne 12/31/2006 01:52:00 AM  

Scratch that last comment...is that what Sandy got you for xmas? And what is up with the FOUR kids thing? Something you are not telling?