If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Charter Cable Tech Support

Spent about a half hour trying to get the Charter Cable to give me some troubleshooting steps for our failing cable modem. He was unable to locate our account and did not want to give me any troubleshooting steps. I gave him the following info:

  • Both our full names
  • Home phone number
  • Telephone
  • Address
  • Zip code (twice)
All I wanted was some steps to troubleshoot this. Charter's tech support really sucks.

Then I connected again and and experienced the following:

2 comments:

Heather 3/28/2007 07:46:00 PM  

I've found that sort of "help" online as well. It's frustrating.

Sandy 3/30/2007 01:26:00 PM  

Hey, at least you didn't wait on hold for 15 minutes only to have them transfer me to someone who greeted me with "Hello, Shannon."