If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not much to report. . .

  • Mom gave me a 26" Philips TV which the kids have been enjoying.
  • We picked up a new inexpensive DVD player for the bedroom. We only had a VCR in there and we like to watch our Netflix at night.
  • It's hot and I haven't been riding to work lately. Too much else going on.
  • Got a little sunburned on Saturday on my shoulders.
  • I am hungry right now.
  • Haven't been playing video games lately.
  • Started reading Wicked. It's pretty good. Basically, the Wicked Witch of the West's mom was a whore, her dad was a minister, and Glinda the Good Witch was a dumb blond. Very interesting.
  • Owen and Alex went to the doctor for their 3 year checkup and were not on their game, color and shape-wise. Kinda ticked me off, though they were probably just kinda shy. Come on Alex! :-)
  • That's about it.
  • Oh, and this Thursday night we will be going out on Kate and Matt's boat again. I gotta pick up a nice bottle of wine as a thank you gift.
  • But I'm not drinking any f*****g Merlot!

5 comments:

Heather 7/10/2007 11:04:00 PM  

-Thank your mom.
-Netflix sounds cool. We should try it someday.
-Exercise vs. Heat stroke. Hmmm. I think you picked the right one.
-You should use Coppertone spray-on sunblock. Ha ha.
-Eat.
-Congratulations.
-Ditto.
-I think you need a new physician.
-Yeah.
-Have fun floating!
-Didn't look at the clip since I have dial-up out here in the "country".

Karen 7/11/2007 06:13:00 AM  

I liked Wicked. We're going to see the stage version this Fall.

Jennifer 7/11/2007 09:04:00 AM  

Go with a nice Pinot Noir -- the Merlot is definitely icky. LOL

Kurt Schroeder 7/11/2007 09:14:00 AM  

Actually, I really like Merlot. And the last time I had Pinot, I didn't like it. I don't think you can actually tell a good wine by it's name or type. Miles might have known a lot about wine, but he was a snob. It's a great line, though.

Amy 7/13/2007 06:50:00 PM  

Netflix rules.

Sucks about the backstabber.

Kidnapping your mom tomorrow. :)