If you see fewer posts. . .

it's because I don't post much anymore. This may change at any time. But PLEASE feel free to look through our Flickr stream (over on the right), which is updated almost every day.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not much to report. . .

  • Mom gave me a 26" Philips TV which the kids have been enjoying.
  • We picked up a new inexpensive DVD player for the bedroom. We only had a VCR in there and we like to watch our Netflix at night.
  • It's hot and I haven't been riding to work lately. Too much else going on.
  • Got a little sunburned on Saturday on my shoulders.
  • I am hungry right now.
  • Haven't been playing video games lately.
  • Started reading Wicked. It's pretty good. Basically, the Wicked Witch of the West's mom was a whore, her dad was a minister, and Glinda the Good Witch was a dumb blond. Very interesting.
  • Owen and Alex went to the doctor for their 3 year checkup and were not on their game, color and shape-wise. Kinda ticked me off, though they were probably just kinda shy. Come on Alex! :-)
  • That's about it.
  • Oh, and this Thursday night we will be going out on Kate and Matt's boat again. I gotta pick up a nice bottle of wine as a thank you gift.
  • But I'm not drinking any f*****g Merlot!

5 comments:

Heather 7/10/2007 11:04:00 PM  

-Thank your mom.
-Netflix sounds cool. We should try it someday.
-Exercise vs. Heat stroke. Hmmm. I think you picked the right one.
-You should use Coppertone spray-on sunblock. Ha ha.
-Eat.
-Congratulations.
-Ditto.
-I think you need a new physician.
-Yeah.
-Have fun floating!
-Didn't look at the clip since I have dial-up out here in the "country".

Karen 7/11/2007 06:13:00 AM  

I liked Wicked. We're going to see the stage version this Fall.

Jennifer 7/11/2007 09:04:00 AM  

Go with a nice Pinot Noir -- the Merlot is definitely icky. LOL

Kurt Schroeder 7/11/2007 09:14:00 AM  

Actually, I really like Merlot. And the last time I had Pinot, I didn't like it. I don't think you can actually tell a good wine by it's name or type. Miles might have known a lot about wine, but he was a snob. It's a great line, though.

Mrs. Chicken 7/13/2007 06:50:00 PM  

Netflix rules.

Sucks about the backstabber.

Kidnapping your mom tomorrow. :)